Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lunch on the Go

Alright I'm back. I had to rush and quickly pack my lunch -- which I have to eat on campus before my lab which is at the awkward time of 1pm! So heres what I had:
  • Turkey sandwich made with whole wheat bread, spicy dijon mustard and spinach
  • One small carrot cut up
  • 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese w/ SF jam
  • 1 serving of Kashi crackers

It was delicious and filling :)


Then at about 4pm my stomach started talking to me so I made a snack.
I cut up one small apple and sprinkled it with cinnamon and warmed it up in the microwave and then added some vanilla yogurt and sprinkled Kashi heart 2 heart on top.

Now I am getting hungry yet again so I am about to go start dinner! Ill post later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the blog looks great-and so does your lunch. I look forward to reading more!