Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Great Start

Good Morning!
Ok so this is my first post.. I'll do my very best for you guys

I went to the gym this morning to get my run in but before I had half of a toasted whole wheat english muffin smeared with low sugar strawberry jam. oh and of course a cup of coffee with skim milk :)


I did the treadmill for an hour today. A little over 5 miles of running and walking on an incline. Then I did some stretching and ab work. When I got home needless to say I was ready for some breakfast! I had 2 Kashi Blueberry Waffles [these are delicious with great nutritional content for waffles] with a smidge of sugar free syrup and a bowl of sliced strawberries, a couple of grapes, a slice of apple I had left over and 2 tsp of almonds with a dollop of vanilla yogurt. It sure hit the spot.



Now I am off to run a few errands and then head to class! I will post my lunch later today when I get home!

No comments: