Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Healthy Burger & Fries

Hello Again!
This afternoon I baked up a loaf of pumpkin bread. I used this recipe [that I found courtesy of Kath's blog] I also subbed out the sour cream for low fat vanilla yogurt and halved the sugar and skipped the raisins AND then i sprinkled some flax in as well as on top. I of course could not resist having a small square. ;) It was delicious; different than I expected but yummy never the less. It was dense and moist. It was not overly sweet; it was just right. I'm glad I did sneak a bite now because I had dinner later than usual and was very hungry by the time I got to eat.



For Dinner: I had a Boca Burger in between a toasted whole wheat english muffin with spinach. On the side I had some baked sweet potato fries and some sugar snap peas. My sweet tooth kicked in shortly after and I decided to have a Clif Z bar. I love the portion size of these. I nuked it in the microwave and the result was a gooey chocolate chip dessert... it was just what I was craving! Now I'm off to finish up some things for the night! See you in the morning!

No comments: